Brava! for Women in the Arts 2017 Hamilton SF Tickets Sweepstakes Official Rules
HOW TO ENTER:
There will be one drawing with one winner chosen for each prize. Brava Monthly Sustainers and persons donating between March 15, 2017 and May 15, 2017 are automatically entered.
(1) Donate online at brava.org
(2) Donate by check
Make checks out to Brava! for Women in the Arts and mail to:
Brava! for Women in the Arts
2781 24th Street
San Francisco, CA 941110
Please include phone number and/or email address with your donation.
(3) No purchase or donation necessary. Entries may be made by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope by mail to Brava! for Women in the Arts, Attn: Hamilton Sweepstakes, 2781 24th Street, San Francisco, CA 94110. Include name, phone number, and/or email address. Mail must be postmarked between March 15 and March 30, 2017.
Any person 18 years of age or older and living in the United States can enter the Brava Hamilton tickets sweepstakes except employees of Brava and its related organizations, their immediate family or persons living in the same household. The sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
The grand prize winner of the drawing will receive the following:
- A pair of orchestra tickets to Hamilton in San Francisco for the July 1, 2017, 8pm performance at the Orpheum Theater
- Backstage tour led by a Hamilton cast member
RUNNER UP PRIZES:
- First runner up: A pair of tickets to the opening night performance of Ghost Limb by Marisela Treviño Orta at Brava Theater Center in July 2017 and The Mathematics of Love by Cherríe Moraga at Brava Theater Center in August 2017
- Second runner up: A pair of tickets to the opening night of Ghost Limb by Marisela Treviño Orta at Brava Theater Center in July 2017 or The Mathematics of Love by Cherríe Moraga at Brava Theater Center in August 2017 (two winners will be chosen)
SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION OF GRAND PRIZE WINNER:
One winning name and three back up names for each prize will be selected by random drawing no later than May 16, 2017. Winners will be sent notification via telephone or email no later than May 17, 2017. If any winner is unable to collect their prize or does not respond to the notification within 14 days the un-awarded prize will go to the first back-up and subsequent back-ups thereof until prize is awarded. Winners must provide their social security numbers. The chances of winning are dependent upon the number of entrants. Prizes do not include transportation. If the grand prize winner is not able to get to San Francisco on the date of the performance, the prize will be forfeited and no other consideration will be provided. Date of the performance cannot be changed, nor can tickets be resold. The winners’ names will be kept on file at Brava and will be available by writing to Brava! for Women in the Arts, 2781 24th Street, San Francisco, CA 94110.
By participating in the Brava Hamilton tickets sweepstakes, participants agree to these Official Rules, and that Brava, its agents and employees will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind resulting from their use of the prize or their participation in the sweepstakes. Prize is nontransferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or sold. There can be no substitutions for a prize. Brava may use winners’ names for publicity purposes without further compensation. Taxes and expenses as a result of winning this prize are the responsibility of the winners. Winners may receive an IRS Form 1099-Misc with the above stated value in accordance with applicable law.
Restrictions may apply. Participant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules, and by all decisions of Brava with respect to the administration of the sweepstakes and the choice of winners. One entry per person. Multiple entries are not allowed and will not increase the chances of winning.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this Facebook page and not to Facebook.